Yet...another emotion pops into me head

Posted by Philip R. McDavid | Posted on 2:57 PM | Posted in

So, this random thought just popped into my head, and I had to get it out....so here goes.

When I first came out, you know, like that wasn't hard enough! I had to have people who made their comments to me, gave their looks. I got used to it. But nothing hurt more than the day my mother looked at me and said, "You know, maybe God took your sister and Grandma so they wouldn't have to see what you'd become."

I'll never forget that. That cut me deeper than any friend or family member that had deserted me. I mean how much of a heartless bastard can you be?! I mean, seriously! I really don't think that the God that you serve would have ever said or done something that low!

That's what amazes em the most throughout this whole experience. You know?! Christians sit there and judge me for being who I am, and they make their smart comments, and give me their nasty looks, but they're being VERY hypocritical. I mean, do they really expect for me to just start believing in what they do because they're doing the exact opposite?! HELL NO!!! It just pushes me away even more!

I am quite pleased with what I believe in right now. With Pagans, we don't judge people, we don't hold them up to any certain light. We're very open minded. There is no real set way to live with our religion and beliefs. It's all different for each person. Why?! Because we believe that each person has a different path to take in life, and that doesn't make anyone any better than anyone else, it just makes us all the more different and unique!

So you can take your Christian beliefs and shove them up your tight assholes. Cause I don't want to have anything to do with it. When you can get your heads out of your asses enough to where whenever you open your mouths, shit doesn't fall out, then maybe I'll listen. Just sayin. Have a nice day....the Bon Jovi way!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment