DAYUMN!!!

Posted by Philip R. McDavid | Posted on 12:41 AM | Posted in






Okay, so it's been a while and a lot has happened. I a now in school again, taking 3 degrees at one time, Web Design, Software Development, and Graphic Design, all at the same time. This semester, I'm taking 17 credits, on the board for 2 clubs, working the campus starbucks, and still doing drag. Speaking of, Miss Lily Desmond, is now an Internationally recognized drag queen, even though I'm not taking that gig. It goes against my moral values and I'm not talking about it with anyone. She is also House Diva at 2 clubs and does some traveling. Currently we are working on her promotional DVD.






I also have come across a great guy. He's hot as hell, and such a sweetheart, he treats me well. He wrote me some poems today from the top of his head. He's everything I've ever wanted so far. He's good to me. I'm not going to give out too much detail about him, because he's a private person so I want to leave it that way.






Here's some updated pics of the Miss Lily Desmond.



Comments (0)

Post a Comment