So.........

Posted by Philip R. McDavid | Posted on 9:26 AM | Posted in

Okay, so, it has been like, forever and a day since I've blogged. I haven't really been in the mood I guess. But on top of it, we just moved, and I've been working a lot.

Anyway, life is pretty much the same. I'm working, dating, maintaining a life. I am seeing a guy right now, his name is Rob. I like him a lot, but it has only been a week, so I'm not going to get my hopes up. He's 36 years old, and he's fun, funny, sweet, and really knows how to make me feel special. That last one is important ;-)

Haven't really been in the Christmas spirit. Holidays just really aren't my thing. Everyday is a holiday for me, so why should I act extra special on actual holidays? Especially when those holidays are created by religions to which I don't even personally believe in. Makes absolutely no sense to me. It's a waste of my time. But, such is life. We all have to do things we don't want just to make other people happy. It's the way the tuna falls.

I am working on a project with makeup and hair right now. Hopefully it turns out. If it does, I will post pics. It's a modern Geisha, with an artistic twist to it. I'm really excited. I have to give a mannequin a hair cut and style and then do her makeup. We'll see how this turns out.

And that's what I'm going to do right now, so I'll talk to y'all later.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment